Creates Traffic Gridlock
- FS Investors is not proposing to construct a single major traffic improvement. Instead, they are proposing only minor, inexpensive traffic improvements in order to maximize profits.
- The FS proposal will turn Mission Valley into Traffic City, creating perpetual gridlock throughout central San Diego.
- FS Investors' traffic analysis does not meet the City of San Diego or California Environment Quality Act (CEQA) standards in several key areas.
- Their analysis is based on faulty assumptions that deviate from these standard methodologies, which means they have underestimated their traffic impacts by more than 35 percent.
- Their plan proposes shifting all responsibility for funding, permitting and constructing traffic improvements to the City of San Diego and taxpayers.